Thursday, June 9, 2011

What is Peculiar Joy?

Peculiar Joy is a joy that doesn't make sense. When we have no other words, when life just doesn't make sense, when bad things seem to happen more than good, JOY is still there.

You can be happy when everything is right with your life. But joy is unshakable. Joy is not the absence of troubles, but the presence of a living God. (quote from Pastor Brady Boyd, senior pastor of New Life Church in Colorado Springs).

So I hope to use this blog to give all sorts of examples of what brings us joy in our journey of life! Some will be light-hearted, some will share our sorrows and anxieties, but I do hope you join me in this journey!

I had a former blog on Xanga but stopped blogging over a year ago. I just didn't seem to have much of a desire to write, but as of late, I feel a need to write. So hopefully this will be a good outlet for sharing my stories of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment